I'll Kiss the Cat
Feb. 23rd, 2026 03:59 pmWhile revisiting my fics, I've also discovered that ALL Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat lyrics are now available online.
I could finally fill the gaps in Nihil, as in Nihilism (the song where every other line could be a title for a fic in the Orcs' Brew verse, if I ever wrote other fics), and many many other songs, and I cannot say how thankful I am.
KTAOABC provided so much inspiration for fics back in the day, and so many titles...
I could finally fill the gaps in Nihil, as in Nihilism (the song where every other line could be a title for a fic in the Orcs' Brew verse, if I ever wrote other fics), and many many other songs, and I cannot say how thankful I am.
KTAOABC provided so much inspiration for fics back in the day, and so many titles...