adepslanae: Screenshot from Dark Souls III (Default)
[personal profile] adepslanae
One brave thing that I did towards the end of February was recovering ALL the fics featuring the uh...half-side of the family, including all the fics I'd written for exchanges, from the old USB drive I'd exiled them to. 

I did some reorganising - I gave Aredhel a file all her own (I was actually writing an Aredhel/Celegorm fic that turned into Aredhel/Fëanor into Aredhel/Fëanor/Celegorm, because YES), I put all the unfinished wips in another file and all the fics featuring a certain half-brother that fandom made me hate into an aptly titled file of his own. 

There were a couple of fics that I deleted from my AO3 and from everywhere else. One featured Elrond and I don't particularly regret deleting it, though I'd be curious to re-read what I'd written now. 

The one that I do regret deleting was a fic in which my OC Elthedir interacted with a recovering Maedhros, and damn, I vaguely remember it and I wish I had saved it somehow.

Profile

adepslanae: Screenshot from Dark Souls III (Default)
adepslanae

March 2026

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15 161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios